Life in the trenches

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I know, I know...another blog about social intranet or Enterprise 2.0.

I hope to use this space to discuss "life in the trenches" at a mid-sized new media retail company that up to about a year ago, it's intranet consisted of all static content with a few disjointed applications thrown in.

Today, the intranet has grown to be a bit more cohesive (in look & feel, search, and navigation) and includes a wiki and a socialized employee yellow pages application. Better, but still room for improvement!

So, in this blog I plan on discussing my experiences including technical issues, politics, working with partners, and making sure you spend your time and intranet budget wisely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

patrick's shared items

GlossyBlue Blogger by Black Quanta. Theme & Icons by N.Design Studio
Entries RSS Comments RSS